If there is a detailed image of the person like the common item below, the quality will be further improved
In order to raise the accuracy (quality) and finish it
- At least 20 photos are needed in total. Please check Step 1 to Step 3 below.
- Step 1 Please submit 7 photos of the face you would like to create.
Please take photos from front, 45° left, left, chin taken from bottom, top of head, 45° right and right.
- <STEP 2 Next, stand 3 meters away from the subject to take long-shot (full body) photos. Please take a total of 6 photos including front, 45° left, left, rear, right and 45° right.
- STEP 3 Next, stand 2 meters away from the subject to take waist-up shot. Please take a total of 7 photos including front, 45° left, left, rear, right, 45° right and head taken from top.
- Please inform via LINE after submitting the photos
- If you have other particular parts which you would like to express, please submit close-up photos.
- Please send 2 close-up photos of each accessory you would like included (sunglasses, watch, ring, earing, necklace, bracelet, etc.)
STEP 1) Take photo of face you wish to create (Total 7 photos)
Subject 1) Front
Subject 2) Left 45°
Subject 3) Left
Subject 4) Chin take from bottom
Subject 5) From top of the head
Subject 6) Right 45°
Subject 7) Right
- For dear customers who wear glasses, you are required to take photos from the same angles of you wearing the glasses. Hence, a total of 14 photos would be required.
- If there is no photos with glasses submitted, we would create the figurine based on the photos collected.
- Any alteration or cancellation would be not allowed after the production starts.
STEP 2) Stand 3 meters away from the subject to take a long shot (full body) photo (Total 6 photos)
Subject 8) Front
Subject 9) Left 45°
Subject 10) Left
Subject 11) Rear
Subject 12) Right
Subject 13) Right 45°
STEP 3) Stand 2 meters away from subject to take waist-up photo (Total 7 photos)
Subject 14) Front
Subject 15) Left 45°
Subject 16) Left
Subject 17) Rear
Subject 18) Right
Subject 19) Right 45°
Subject 20) From top of the head